I was transferred this faction but my role is designated Leader. I've been told it usually sits below delete faction in the controls panel. Attached is the options of my control panel
Started by Sicariii [3869490] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I was transferred this faction but my role is designated Leader. I've been told it usually sits below delete faction in the controls panel. Attached is the options of my control panel
It isn't making a faction API key.
Your own API key has faction permissions.
You can give other faction roles the same faction API access - click the "Positions" button just below Control.
As mentioned above, you cannot create an API key for faction. You can use your own API key to query faction related selection. For any other members, you will need to assign the Faction API Access permission to their role for them to access Faction related data through API with their own key.
Thanks!