Anyone play
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
I do both mostly HLL
That’s awesome maybe when I have some free time we can link up and play. I have a Xbox
I play Day Z religiously. Hell Let Loose also, and Arma Reforger.
Xbox and discord: RealTeel247
I play DayZ on official mostly, occasionally jump around on a few community servers for PVP.
Edit:::: Hell Let Loose: Vietnam looks sick af tho
i play dayz xbox jumping around community servers atm
I’ve been looking for a good dayz serve myself
I know some good servers for AU and EU. Which one do you guys play on?
I play HLL. Send a message to link up if you play tank or PC
Yoo I play dayz in currently on the apocalypse paradise server for Livonia me and my pal play this it's a pretty wicked game I like making my own baseball bat modifications haha baseball bat with nails anyone 😂😂😂 Xbox gamertag josh93wheetz
Unfortunately I do play this game a decent amount