Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for work

Started by IlkeshlI [3846569] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
IlkeshlI [3846569]

My job statistics 

 

Manual labor 468

Intelligence 326

Endurance 800

Total 1,594

 

Employee Effectiveness 3/10

 

I want a company that can give me a salary of 3 million a day

 

I'm active every day, I'm rehabilitating before I reach 6 of addiction (I do this because otherwise they'll take me away from what I'm studying)

 

Because it's so expensive, I'm not offering you my statistics. I'm offering you my loyalty. No matter how much time passes or the benefits other companies offer, I'll stay with you and I'll let you know about any offers other companies make me.