Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for PI

Started by 9nines [3909557] on in Properties.

0 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
9nines [3909557]

Hi all,

I’m looking to move into (or marry someone with) a Private Island with an airstrip. I am incredibly active on Torn and am hoping to continue this by flying and running plushies for money. 

If anyone is looking for a partner then please message me. I can pay once I’m level 15 as by then I will be flying for decent daily income. 

-9s