What's your favourite single Pringle flavour 🤭
Pringle flavour
Started by WhySoObsessed [3782766] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 34
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- DedeSiregar [2430598]
· 4 likes ·
Original. - megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I have a can of honey mustard Pringles in my pantry and they're actually pretty good. I wish the flavor was more intense, but I also got my taste and smell wrecked over 3 bouts of covid lol.
Sour Cream & Onion Crisps
Original.
There are only like 3 flavours....i get confused
YASSSS
Alot more 🤭
Just original?
Savory and not too overpower
Fair enough ❤️
lately I've been having salt and vinegar
They are good
Well, I'll be in the minority... Pizza flavor. Or, Cheddar & Sour cream.
SIde note, love the Harley Quinn photos and your name; being a reference to "Why so Serious"
I have a can of honey mustard Pringles in my pantry and they're actually pretty good. I wish the flavor was more intense, but I also got my taste and smell wrecked over 3 bouts of covid lol.
Hot & Spicy.
Been snacking on the Pickle flavor ones lately, but usually Sour Cream & Onion.
There is a hot dog flavor.
sour cream and original depend on availability
Texas BBQ
Blasphemy.
Never seen that flavor. Sounds good.