Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forgot referral

Started by ALMIGHTY_ [3871695] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

husain123 [3918923] ×1

ALMIGHTY_ [3871695]

Hello,

I recommended Torn to user husain123 [3918923], and they signed up before I had the chance to share my referral link (seems I did too good a job convincing them!).

Is there any way to have me added as their referrer now?

Thanks!

Mentions: husain123 [3918923]