Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1000 days

Started by Yu-Ri [2854222] on in Achievements.

16 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
32
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Yu-Ri [2854222]

Just hit 1k days (yet not level 100 I know what a noob am I right?)

Based on the old hag in China I am about 42% so 97.42ish.

 

Felon = Price of Torn Tenacity Trial "Times Jailed" Category. Nice Boxing Gloves can't complaint.

 

Complimentary free Stat Spy for my friends and enemies.

 

I still maintain "3 Xanax a day keep the doctor away policy" and 100% log in activity streak which reminds me I have no life outside torn (That's a joke but really?)

 

Free Xanax and Ecans for random comments till tmr.

 

[image: imgur.com]

 

[image: imgur.com]

 

 

11:13:59 - 27/08/25 You sent some Xanax to Waterson with the message: free xan divi

11:14:28 - 27/08/25 You sent some Xanax to Eileen_McKinsey with the message: free xan divi

12:02:05 - 27/08/25 You sent a Can of Red Cow to Maitane with the message: E can divi

13:02:02 - 27/08/25 You sent some Xanax to finally with the message: Free xan divi

15:19:28 - 27/08/25 You sent a Can of Red Cow to Mad_Max with the message: Free Ecan divi

 

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

happy 1000th day!

 

how long did it take?  JK

congrats on the achievements you have reached so far.

 

I'm most jelly of the blue name.  I asked my wife for a blue name and she handed me a blue marker

Accord_ [3638700]

Well damn! You're kind huge dude! Great progress so far, and 1000 days activity streak is really impressive. How are you finding your dex build? Would you do the same choice if you were restarting? Or would have you gone balanced or def if you had the opportunity now?

Well, hope to see another thread like this in another 1000 days,

Cheers!