Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problem Attacking on torn mobile

Started by FrankybinLaden [3914706] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
FrankybinLaden [3914706]

Everytime I wanna attack someone on mobile, I see all my weapons unequipped and just wearing armor. While the enemy is naked and have all my weapons. When I opened torn through my laptop browser I didn't face the problem.  Please fix this because I cant always play torn on pc.

IndyCision [2597200]

This is how the layout looks on mobile.

You see the enemy picture, and the weapons you have available to attack with - you click on your weapon picture to attack them.

 

If you click on your name above theirs (where it shows both of your health) it swaps to show your armour, and what they are attacking you with.

 

On PC you see both people at the same time, so it puts "your" items next to you as it makes sense to do that in that view.