Is there a way to remove placed bounty on someone? I kept getting attacked by very high level players and mugged, now I have zero money left and some bounties I placed on them either expires or are still there, anyway to get them off and get money back?
Remove placed bounty
Started by AishaQureshi [3753050] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
You can't unless the bountied player is placed in Federal Jail.
You don't get money back when it expires.
Nope.
Consequences.