Is there a search function for the forums I am overlooking? I wanted to find out if the merits reset is worth it. Pros and Cons etc...but I can't seem to find a way to search for it....lol
Search Function?
Started by ucmyhalo2 [3556078] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Moved to QnA
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Forum#Forum_Search
I usually just google whatever I'm searching for and append Torn city at the end
The search function kinda sucks. As above, just use Google.
Protip: Rather than just including "torn" in your search, you can use a search function by entering specifically site:torn.com to the start or end of your query, and it will ONLY return results from torn.com - eliminating erroneous results from other sites.