Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Saint Baker

Started by L2Spade [2004779] on in General Discussion.

31 replies · 397 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

L2Spade [2004779]

A few months ago i was deciding if i should quit or not because of the time i was investing

 

I eventually left the decision up to a game of Russian Roulette, 

 

Anyway, i started going through withdraws, waking up in the middle of the night to train just to realize i set my account for deletion, I fell into a deep depression, If i didn't have any training and flying to do what was the point? I found my self sleeping 20 hours a day out of sheer boredom

 

But.....

 

3 months later, i realized a 2nd confirmation was needed to fully delete the account.....  my progress was saved.

 

I returned without a penny, couldn't afford a beer and started slutting myself for losses

 

Until.....

 

A saint, my hero, my savior abaker55 added me back to his company with a juicy salary, enough to comfortably do as many drugs as i could imagine.... 

 

And thanks to him, i'm back to being a gambling degen 

[image: i.imgur.com] 

Shoved the first pair of spades i could get as if it were destined. While upsetting an entire table of unskilled donkies.

 

so now I'm back on my path to a trillion, and it's all thanks to this man.  let's all send him a beer to acknowledge his kindness and generosity

 

 

And let's send NotAcolyteOwl13  a Tampon to acknowledge he unfairly beat me in a rigged game 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16486332&b=0&a=0   proven by this thread that the casino is rigged

Mentions: Torn Casino Rigged? My Blackjack Stats Say Yes

Shooby [2510470]

wot.

You can't even delete your account if you wanted to lol.

Edit: other than getting perma fedded without restart perms.

 

You can always reactivate it later if you have your email and log in credentials.

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

I have never stealth attack in the 20 years I have I played this game, if I hit you I want to your dumb arse to know it was me...

L2Spade [2004779]

youre the one getting upset over a joke, wasting E while there's literally nothing else interesting to read in gd that you keep mindlessly refreshing to farm karma.... guess we have different definitions of dumb ass.... i guess youre upset that it's not going to take me 20years to reach a trillion lol

Pinguux [2331130]

"i guess youre upset that it's not going to take me 20years to reach a trillion lol"

 

Your current NW is 297m, highest you've had is around 2b..

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Let's see how long it takes you then 😉

 

I think we should set up some sort of gambling..

 

100m this guy never makes it and quits within a year! Quote to book! 😉