Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missions - 'New' contract

Started by David002 [530238] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
David002 [530238]

Hello,

 

Today I checked the new daily Duke mission (Sellout Slayer) and saw that it was marked with a star: "This is a new contract that hasn't been completed before".

 

I think I've completed every available one once already, so I checked and found 14 instances of this mission being completed in my logs.

 

Appears both on phone and pc, without tools enabled.

IndyCision [2597200]

This is not a bug - I would need to dig through the posts to find it - but that mission was rewritten and this is the first time you have been given it since the new version was added.

 

 

Edit: Found it.

Mission was rewritten back here, just after you last completed it:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16308540&b=0&a=0&to=25733581

 

Also found confirmation that yes it shows as a new mission since it was rewritten:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16465894&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=25894237

Mentions: Mission: Sellout Slayer · New mission indicator is bugged.

David002 [530238]

Thanks for the fast reply.

Didn't find it in recent reports, but didn't go all the way 5 months ago.

As per your last link, this can be closed as well then.