Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Self Exlude [except Wheels]

Started by Laceyfacey [3871342] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Laceyfacey [3871342]

Option to allow wheel spins daily when self excluding. The reasons are as follows.

 

  1. Wheels are hard capped to 1 spin a day each and can't be increased, so gamblers can't spiral on it.
  2. Three merits are locked behind the wheel.
  3. At least one wheel is mathematically and generally regarded to be profitable.
  4. Probably racist if we exclude Lesley.

 

I know for myself i would've likely excluded by now if it didn't mean I'd lose access to the wheel. So I trust in my own weak self control instead. Thoughts?