🔥BOOBY TRAP LINGERIE STORE🔥 HIRING PLAYERS NOW!
If you have good working stats are a new player then you are welcome to apply!
I offer excellent pay based on efficiency and stats. 50k low end 500k highest
Big sign on bonus to good applicants!
Started by Donaldv2 [3874807] on in Company Recruitment.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
🔥BOOBY TRAP LINGERIE STORE🔥 HIRING PLAYERS NOW!
If you have good working stats are a new player then you are welcome to apply!
I offer excellent pay based on efficiency and stats. 50k low end 500k highest
Big sign on bonus to good applicants!
B
B
B
B
B
Just saying, your post is entirely invisible in dark mode.
Thanks mate, how do i fix that?
I think you gotta get rid of the highlights on the text.