I'm new and I would like to join Faction. I'm looking forward for new friends to play with and I'm active for few seconds in a day for travelling. During war I'm active for hours .
Faction Recruitment
Started by Aira_for_you_ [3862751] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 18 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
Post here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=24&t=15909136&b=0&a=0
Add your total Battle Stats, NNB, activity and what kind of a faction you are looking for! You‘ll get recruited quickly on there!
Have a nice Day!
Mentions: Looking for a faction; post details here