I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I stored my money in a trade successfully while I was getting attacked, then somehow the mugger still got money and I ended up with negative balance ..
Started by SuckEatRepeat [3881371] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I stored my money in a trade successfully while I was getting attacked, then somehow the mugger still got money and I ended up with negative balance ..
I've seen other reports of the same thing, when the mug and deposit basically happen at the same time in the back-end (technically the mug "won" the race but it had also started processing the "move money into trade" so you end up with the mugged money in the trade and negative on hand)
Woah, so theoretically, if I have a trustworthy friend, I can get them to mug a huge amount of money off me while simultaneously placing money in a trade, I can get a huge negative balance and sell things for a slight markup without the risk of being mugged for it?
Can a staff clarify if that could be bug abuse?
You were at 0 life one second before, and both the trade addition and the final mug action happened at the same second. Assigning to Pavel to check the locks on this instance.
03:56:17 - 01/09/25 SuckEatRepeat added $850,000,000 to a trade with X increasing the total to $855,022,829 [view]
Someone initiated an attack against SuckEatRepeat. 03:56:16
Someone hit SuckEatRepeat with their Naval Cutlass in the Chest for 1797. 03:56:16
Someone mugged SuckEatRepeat for $78,200,000 (+0.83). 03:56:17