Yeah, I am new to this game and I don't know much way around here... But I want to learn and grow... All I seek is a little help... Who can be my partner during this journey... I am looking for a long-term relationship in torn as SPOUSE... We can share rent or purchase some property within my limits... Or whatever we can afford.. Thankyou!!
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Graved - Op Request