how do I check if the place I'm going has a stock of item I want
question
Started by JiHO_ [3719075] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Get TornPDA, It shows you specific items, when they restock, tells you not to travel when it's going to run out, tells you when to travel when it's going to restock, it does a lot for the rest of the game as well