Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sellout Slayer

Started by Smurfslayer [2012262] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Smurfslayer [2012262]

I bought a AK-47 from the market for 10k

 

I have used it, and only it, on 10 different people trying to accomplish the task of using it on 6 different people

 

I made sure this was the same gun from the market as I had one other AK-47 with different stats already in my inventory (57.88 damage, 52.84 accuracy)

 

I have only been credited so far for 5/6 attacks with the gun

 

What am I doing wrong or is this a bug?

 

If you need the attack logs I can DM you

 

 

 

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.