Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar Cleanup

Started by Mahaginy [3351677] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Mahaginy [3351677]

I got my own bazaar a few months ago and skipping the market tax has been a blast. I know the changes from not too long ago (it's probably months ago by now) made it easier to find people's bazaars and all that other fancy stuff, but recently I've been having a problem.

 

I mostly sell all my junk and a few things I have "too much" of (you can never have too much of anything tbf) in my bazaar, that includes weapons and armour.

 

Now I understand that each piece of armour and every weapon needs to be listen separately, as they have values that make them better/worse, however I feel like there needs to be a separate section for them, as scrolling through hundreds of weapons and/or armour just to get to the junk at the bottom, or visa versa, feels unnecessary.

 

This could be with a button that toggles between items, weapons and armour or it could be just by swiping to the side, almost like some of the shops in Torn City. Then again, I could have no clue what would be best soo

plz gib mo' idea

 

The main reason I'm making this suggestion is not to make things easier for customers (it will regardless) but for the bazaar owners.

I recently was dumb enough to buy way too many leather gloves (leave me alone) and moving them past all the junk, weapons and other armour has been a bitch. 

 

Maybe I'm the only stupid one, or maybe it could work, idk

Mahaginy [3351677]

I realized that a bit after making this, but I still stand with it, it'll making sorting out your own bazaar a lot easier.

FlaXoR [3437060]

I know it not exactly an answer... But unless it is RW or op normal weapons and amour i find it that most often the city npc shop pays more for them than bazaar or market 🤗