Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Adding toner to a printer

Started by Ruby [1260826] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Ruby [1260826]

How can i do this for forgery crimes? 

I bought a printer and toner, clicked on those in my items but they didn’t have any options other than send or trash. 

In the forgery crimes and it still says “you need to add toner”. 

I even looked around at the shops but didn’t find a solution. Any clues? 

 

thanks! 

Minus_One [2138053]

Dang Ched really got us, huh.

 

"Do crimes." He said.

"Be Infamous." He said.

 

Now we're all stuck in meetings about troubleshooting the office printer.

 

Anyway, I'm going to need that TPS report by Monday.