Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug

Started by Thanetos [3722780] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Thanetos [3722780]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools disabled and enabled.

 

TornTools had no effect and I cleared my cache. 

 

I have posted this bug in the Dark mode tab too but it runs across my browser and on my mobile.

 

Posted on 02:36:23 - 05/09/25 (28 minutes ago)

Post link copied to clipboardCopy post link

Hi Team,

 

I seem to be the only one experiencing this so not sure what the issue is, I have turned Torn Tools off and also cleared my cache but the issue persists. I am unable to view mine or anyone's stats and the dates are also for some reason showing 1970. . .please if anyone could assist.

 

 

 

Last edited by Thanetos on 02:50:29 - 05/09/25 (14 minutes ago)

 

Below is a screenshot from my mobile phone

s_monzolevskyi [4029452] Tester

Hello,
Could you please let us know when you last encountered this issue, or whether it has occurred recently?
If it does not recur, we will close this report; if it occurs again in the future, please create a new thread.

Thanks