Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stocks

Started by Hornacius [3921165] on in Stock Market.

1 replies · 232 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Hornacius [3921165]

Hello guys I’m trying to make money I wanna invest money I’m good at it but I’m low on money illl invest money for you and give you back with intrest 

fak3gear [2163210]

Okay thats a good idea but im sure you're gonna be swarmed with donations and itll be hard to keep track of everyone you need to send the profits to, so you could streamline it and send it all to me, and then i'll take care of refunds myself. Only one person to remember, thats way simpler.