When I first
Joined my faction I donated a bunch of stuff to the vault thing and now I'm not sure if I want to stay. my question is can I get my stuff back or do I lose it if I leave?
Started by syd1989 [3895713] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
When I first
Joined my faction I donated a bunch of stuff to the vault thing and now I'm not sure if I want to stay. my question is can I get my stuff back or do I lose it if I leave?
That's up to the factions discretion of whether they want to give it back or not. Scamming is legal.
Don't give anyone access to anything you're not willing to lose.
That being said, I've seen your faction leader before and they're a degenerate gambler who's great at losing all their money. Based off that I'd say if there's anything of value you probably have less than a 30% chance of getting it back.
If it is items, then I doubt that you‘d get it back but if it is money, then they should give it back and if anything has happened with your balance already, you should have gotten a event notification.
But a faction member with the giving/banking rights has to give you your stuff back and you can‘t just take it
You have to ask your faction leader