I've been daily active but my streak is gone. Activity log confirms activity.
Active streak gone
Started by Park [2160339] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 29
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 42 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 15 likes ·
This has been fixed for future cases, we'll run the player's Daily Routine (which updates activity streak) upon minor request actions like training in the gym. This means if a player just trains in the gym with while it's already … - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 9 likes ·
I've restored your streak while we resolve the issue. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 3 likes ·
Hey bud, firstly for new bugs please post your own thread rather than adding to an existing one for another matter as it means your issue won't be tracked otherwise. Secondly, that's not a bug, the honor bar is awarded …
I don't see a new page view from your account on 7th September which is necessary for updating your activity streak. Looks like you just opened an existing tab and trained your energy. I will ask Joe to confirm if this is intended.
Thanks!
Thank you for acknowledging.
Even if intended I feel this should have been documented.
My limited participation in that period was due to a digital detox my partner and I were doing. My actions represent the limitations imposed.
My streak matters to me.
I've restored your streak while we resolve the issue.
This has been fixed for future cases, we'll run the player's Daily Routine (which updates activity streak) upon minor request actions like training in the gym. This means if a player just trains in the gym with while it's already up in a browser tab, without visiting any other pages, the streak will not be lost.
Thanks.
I spined the Wheel of Awesome and got the certificate from it but i earned no honor bar, please fix it.
Hey bud, firstly for new bugs please post your own thread rather than adding to an existing one for another matter as it means your issue won't be tracked otherwise.
Secondly, that's not a bug, the honor bar is awarded on the honor bar segment of the wheel, the certificate is it's own reward and not linked to the merit.