Is anyone else having trouble with the script? For the past couple of weeks, it’s been stuck showing month-old data mostly. I tried reinstalling, but now the API won’t connect at all. Any fixes?
FF Scouter V2 Not Working
Started by TrippingMartian [3868136] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
FFScouter is working at present. Which script are you using for this, as FFScouter the service (which I run) doesn't actually offer a script, I only point towards others such as the one made by Weav3r and the one in TornTools among others, so identify which script you are using may be the first port of call.
As for the data, I am assuming you mean data like this:
If you can even see the information, it means your stats are up to date as the system prevents you using it if your information is stale. Looking at your own profile, you see only what everyone else will see. These stat estimates only update when a person using the system engages with that player and it can form a reasonable guess as to their stats, so it won't update if it is too mathematically vague.
From the information I can see, there were 2,798 stat estimate updates today so far, and that should increase in a few minutes when the next cycle triggers.
TY Glasnost. Here's the script I'm using (seems to be the right one): https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/535292-ff-scouter-v2/code
The Stats are way off (been like this for a few weeks now):
Perhaps I should wait for the next cycle to trigger, like you mentioned.
It should update your own battle stats every 2 hours - but what you see on the profile is only your public view. So your stats are up to date, but what everyone else will see about you is only updated when another user of ffscouter attacks you (or you attack them).
Using FFScouter won't update your own public estimate for other people, so using it doesn't expose you in any way.
Got it, TYSM
Hey I’m having an issue with the battle stats not updating too, I’ve tried reinstalling it a few times and have been attacked with another FF user but it doesn’t seem to update, I’m on PDA using the limited API that PDA uses as per the install instructions