Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by kibby [1694579] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
kibby [1694579]

I was trying to install FF scouter, I used the site to generate a key and the script gave me error -16 access level of this key is not high enough. So i make a new key and give it full acees and it throws me error -2 incorrect key. So i deleted the key and the script and the incorrect key error keeps popping up anyway. Can i get some help?

 

I have found the issue