Hey guys,
There is some noob named "chedburn" making a bunch of multi's.
Staff - please address
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Started by Hawk [2080065] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Hey guys,
There is some noob named "chedburn" making a bunch of multi's.
Staff - please address
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
16:08:58 - 25/03/24 You have successfully referred Chedburntest350. Once they have validated, they will be added to your referral list and you will start earning rewards from them as they level up.
These Chedburn Multis are getting out of hand. Bogie should be fedded for abetting. 😜🫣
We tried banning this guy but unfortunately he had too much power over corrupt staff.
Mentions: Fedded Archives
Well played sir.
Well played indeed
Honestly, this is the shittest of shit posts. I am ashamed of myself for even writing this comment and giving this thread more content than is in OP.
Raid him
Why dont our role-leaders just exclude this kind of playin? Thanks for exposing your friendless acting - of you go - dont take care...
So easy.
"Hey bogie it's me your boss, using a testing account rn, can you make me admin so I can poke some buttons pls"
Thats alot of test accounts, all active within the last day. Who is running these Chedburn from Temu accounts?
Stay tuned to find out
I'll see justice done here. Sent.
Hopefully you didn't actually send that. Imagine you're a tired staffer after an entire day of clearing reports and then you find an obvious troll report - don't know if I'd be happy that it's an easy report to remove or pissed that I have to deal with this.
Let's not use the report function for trolling and lolz.
You're a multi.
I don't understand why people like cheese on a burger. Ruins the whole burger for me TBH
Nothing can be ruined by the addition of cheese!!
Edit: Except cornflakes
Have you tested this because that's quite a bold claim... I think even cornflakes could be improved with cheese in the right circumstances
Everything can be ruined by the addition of cheese if it isn't the right type of cheese for the food
twice, ched has been fedded twice technically.
The first time was a reward for fedded archives hitting 1000 pages