Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

School project ideas.

Started by TomareUtsuZo [3853252] on in API Development.

0 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
TomareUtsuZo [3853252]

Hi. I am reasonably new to the game. But I need a school project that has lots of data. (1 year or more) and updates at least every 5 mins. This could be that. 
So. I don't feel like I know the game well enough to decide on what are interesting data questions one might ask. Examples of what I call interesting questions is, attack density by country origin, density of attacks by local weather (probably would need to only look at geographically limited country sizes.) Relationship between chains and market activity. 
If you know the game well enough, and the API well enough. What sort of questions might I try to look at?