Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Green Leaf

Started by 9nines [3909557] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 281 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

-Genji- [3940186] ×1

9nines [3909557]

Hi all,

With newbies they all get a green leaf that protects them from attacks by anyone that doesn’t also have green leaf (as far as I know). 

I was just able to attack and mug a green leaf, even though I don’t have one any more so has something changed or did I read an outdated guide?

Xerra [2775419]

If it was a day 0 account you attacked then that player wasn't in a ranked war. They would have had to have been recruited and been in faction before the war started, so can't be a brand new player as wars don't start the same day they match up and factions can't recruit until the war is over.

 

FizzleMane [2681268]

10:41:39 - 16/09/25 You used 25 energy attacking -StarBoii- and mugged them for $251 (chain #1) [view],

What do you know, it worked 

nihilisticcat [2112766]

The fac is in a raid, which has the same green leaf stripping properties, but doesn't lock your roster like ranked war :P TT war would do the same thing, though I think with tt and ranked the 60s cooldown applies on outside hits, whereas raids are just go batshit wild anyone can do anything :P