Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recruiting

Started by adryan767 [3224266] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
adryan767 [3224266]
  • Hello I am the leader of my faction that is recruiting i prefer new players to grow alongside the faction and anyone is really welcome if any are interested feel free to join we are looking for 6 more members to enter into the rankings if you want to join my faction is called the crying jesters if you want to join just apply any and all are welcome

 

  • Thank for reading this have a good day If you have any questions I will be checking this form as much as I can

 

  •  If you have any questions I will try to answer them throughout the day