Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

6.5 m

Started by Caledwch [3266749] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 5 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
Caledwch [3266749]

I'm an active and committed player who takes the game seriously while maintaining a positive attitude:

 

- 6.5 BS training schedule with 3 Xanax daily.

- **Organized Crime**: I'm punctual and reliable for OC starts -

- **Ranked Wars**: I stay active during conflicts, and follow tactical instructions carefully

 

# What I Bring to the Table

 

- Consistent daily activity and reliability

 

- Willingness to follow faction strategies and leadership decisions

 

- Positive attitude and team-oriented mindset

 

- Commitment to helping newer members when possible

-

 

## What I'm Looking For

 

Faction respect >1,000,000

 

I'm seeking a faction that values:

 

- **Mutual Respect**: A mature environment where members treat each other with courtesy

- **Active Community**: Engaged players who participate in faction activities and support each other

- **Organization**: Well-structured OCs, clear communication during wars, and good leadership

- **Friendly Atmosphere**: A place where I can contribute meaningfully while enjoying the social aspects of the game