Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pretty slow

Started by Prokjs02 [3865614] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Prokjs02 [3865614]

Still have not been paid, it's been 2 hours or so, I still have not been paid for the 14 attacks I did. I mean it is true that it has not been that long since my attack, but still, pretty slow in my opinion. I'll update if I get the payment. Over all current rating 6/10 still hopefull beacuse of the reviews.