How to start or should i say have my own bazaar?
Started by EdwardGG [2400379] on in Tutorials & Guides.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
How to start or should i say have my own bazaar?
I've been looking for some guide or tutorial also
Buy one through the points building.
How to start ---> https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=16261381&b=0&a=0
Should you start? That is up to you. Variables include do you live on a PI with air strip? How often do you plan on flying? Are you going to be a trader and buy items from others? Can you afford a lg suitcase? Does your faction have travel perks?
Personal experience for me has been good. But I fly 16 hours a day/3 days a week. Other days are spent chaining or stat building. I consistently bump my forum posts and post in the trade chat. At this point I have a little over 60 people who have starred my bazaar and I can make up to 5mil a day depending on stock and where I fly to. But this is at the compromise of training more.
Mentions: how to open a bazaar