So, uh, I lost my White Easter Egg and my Green Easter egg. Did that happen to anyone else? Was it supposed to happen ? I think this is what im supposed to do, but im honestly not 100%. Now I'm not sure if other things disappeared, and I just didnt realize.
Lost My Easter Eggs
Started by CapnCrnch [3578472] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
The ones in your display case?
Ohhhhhh is that how it works??? They leave items ?? Wow im dumb. Thank you
Closed.