Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Age: 6969 Days

Started by M3G47HR0N [343124] on in Achievements.

9 replies · 152 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
38
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Farcough [2613589] ×1

M3G47HR0N [343124]

I rarely post in forums but for this interesting number milestone for my character account, I think it's nice (😉) to take a moment and celebrate it as it only comes once in a lifetime. 🙂

Today (20th Sept 2025), my character age is officially 6969 (😎x2) days old. 🥳

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Coincidentally, I also noticed that I have 609 awards total (the last one from Clean Slate Honor for Disposal crimes ~4 days ago)! 😎

Profile honor and age may have been changed to align with today’s celebration. 😎

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Aside from that, I decided to buy some lotteries with nice numbers as well. 😎

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Then I donated several nice amounts of money to the Church. 😎

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Some reflections on having 6969 (😎x2) days old character:

 

  • 6969 days ago was 22nd August 2006, which is ~19 years ago, back when I was in my early uni years! Man, I feel old… 😅

  • I quit for many years back then, only started playing properly starting ~ Jan 2012 so actual play time is actually ~5k days, which is ~13.69 years! 😮

  • which means that I’ve been playing TORN for 13 years, so this makes TORN the longest MMORPG (even though text-based) that I still play to this day! 😲

  • TORN sure is so much different and a lot better now compared to the OG version back in 2006 😆

  • IIRC, I think I’ve only been in 3 factions: the 1st one I couldn’t remember before I quit, then Memento Mori (RIP) when I started playing properly and then NS up until now 🙂

  • I’m thankful and grateful for NS being my home for many years, NS family rocks! 😘

  • speaking of 609 total awards, I’ve obtained all available medals (including current Crimes 2.0 for Vandalism) 😎

  • but after all these years, I still haven’t won the weekly lottery yet… 😐

  • I don’t really have notable achievements, just an average player I guess but those that know me are from jail busting/bailouts, PAs, OCs, Crimes 2.0 and racing 😅

 

Bonus 1: some interesting facts about 6969 days according to Google:

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Bonus 2: some interesting info about number 6969 according to Google:

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

Maybe there is some relevance on the number info related to my RL situation and maybe for my TORN play as well. 🙏

Anyway, here’s to many more years of being part of TORN! 🍻🥳

 

Also thanks to a kind stranger Farcough [2613589] for reminding and convincing me to make a post about my account 6969 days! 🙂

 

Mentions: Farcough [2613589]

M3G47HR0N [343124]

Well, after I quit for many years, I came back again to rebuild my noob character from scratch.

Almost quit again after a few years but I persisted, then TORN stuff became routine.

And RL has changed significantly over the years. So yeah, been quite a long while. 😅