Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but does anyone have a rent to own type deal on a PI?
Does anyone offer this:
Started by Ziglious [2636038] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
I've seen advertisements for that sort of thing, but I'm a bit skeptical on how they work out. Logistically speaking, there doesn't appear to be any incentive for property owners to engage in this. Outside of very niche circumstances involving long-term commitments with an alternative payment model (like employment in a player company, or an agreement to advertise sales, ect.)
Just... Grab a long rental :) by the time you get to your second or third 100-day renewal, you're not going to have any trouble making the deposit. Ownership is overrated.
I completely agree with above comment. Ownership is overrated. There are deals like this and this but they will take extra as their profit. You can check it out by I do not recommend taking this offer.
Mentions: Genz's Rent-to-Own Private Islands or PI Upgrad · JJM's mortgage group (6) spots available
Im on a Rent to own option i already paid quite a few weeks and im doing "down payments"..
The person have quite a few payment plans.
In my honest opinion i dont have issues with this arrangement /contract.
But yes some players will advise it and some players wont advise it at all.
I ofcourse took the lowest plan cause I'm not in a hurry to own it forseen im already living on a fully upgraded island.
But its each to their own.
Almost anything is possible, including being scammed.
While I fully understand that the ROI of other investments is higher, often much higher, owning your own vault is a very nice perk that is often overlooked when considering the value of your own PI. Dumping cash on hand FAST, without having to consider if this stock or car or points is a good deal or not right now, is undervalued IMHO. The airstrip is darn nice, too as well as the happiness, but you can get those just by renting.
Having said that, the rent for a while, max your bank first and get the easy high ROI stock blocks first is still great advice.