Hi guys, I am currently looking for a company to join. My work stats are as follows:
Man: 3,763, INT: 1,620 and End: 2,850
I am active everyday and currently working on my Edu. Please PM me if you are looking for staff. Thank you 😊
Started by DameDanny [3708142] on in Company Recruitment.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi guys, I am currently looking for a company to join. My work stats are as follows:
Man: 3,763, INT: 1,620 and End: 2,850
I am active everyday and currently working on my Edu. Please PM me if you are looking for staff. Thank you 😊
Repost here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=46&t=15907925&b=0&a=0 and mention your employee effectiveness merits and your preferred companies too
Mentions: Looking for Work? Post your Stats here