Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SOLD

Started by Boba_Fett [3036422] on in Company Discussion.

0 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Company 110587 ×1

Boba_Fett [3036422]

Loyal Employees, maintains 10* easily (currently ranked 3rd overall) and turns a profit without selling trains.

 

Train buyer is about to renew so perfect timing to get your first training contract!

He currently pays 450k per train, I sell him 6 and use 4 for free rotational trains, but you can sell all 10 if you like!

 

I am only selling because I now have and want to sell my services using The Book : Brown-nosing The Boss.

I'm looking for 350m OBO.

 

Boba's Seismic Charges

Mentions: Ramy Pyro Co. [110587]