I just had a cash game 1v1 with someone. It was $5/$10. I managed to bust them and they then sent me 100k saying 'you win'. Is this how it works i don't understand lol. I know all about how poker works, but just wondered why he sent me 100k?
Got given 100k
Started by Radford999 [3909535] on in Poker.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Just good person, nothing more. Enjoy it
Just someone being kind that's all. c: