Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack loader showing blank screen.

Started by Shooby [2510470] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Shooby [2510470]

I didn't see this on the first two pages so I'm not sure if it's just me, but if I'm waiting in someone's attack loader who has outside hit protection; once the timer reaches zero instead of showing the Start Fight option like it normally does; it just redirects to a blank page until you refresh. 

 

I'm on mobile, Chrome Browser, No scripts/Add ons.

 

[image: i.postimg.cc][image: i.postimg.cc]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I can reproduce the issue. I will ask Constantin to check.

 

 

Thanks!