Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The piata

Started by g00berino [3721178] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
g00berino [3721178]

So I was in queue for the piñata. Once I reached the end of the queue it just put me back at the top of the line and I was number 500-something again and again. I waited and waited and eventually the thing had been beaten. So I didn’t get to participate at all. Rather lame.