When the server was going through it's "issues", during the half-working time I spammed use of xanax a bunch (and was getting 500 responses), it seems to have been used from my inventory without applying the effect, or creating a log.
That was in the 70's, maybe 80's before I realised that spamming was actually using them.
Item was used without effect
Started by Korten [290467] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
same
same here
I used up 2000 BG's without effect. Refund please XD
Looks like you are missing 25 xanax, I will credit these.
Credited missing 5 xanax.
Credited 1 missing xanax.
I had the same issue
Credited 1 missing xanax.
I have the same issue. I used a xanax, and then it showed a screen saying 504, and the xanax in my items has been used but there is no log, and neither has my energy increased. I am also not in the hospital, hence I know that I’ve not overdosed.