Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recent Torn outage

Started by Griff-Y [3731382] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Griff-Y [3731382]

Device: samsung SM-S938B Android: 15 App version: 2.2.54

 

Hello, I was just about to do my happy jump training and had maxed out my booster and increased my happiness. I had used my 1k happy from my stocks that I can claim every 7 days. Had tried to pop the ecstacy which has left my inventory but didnt work. Torn went down due to a live test I have been advised. 

 

However I've lost all the happy id built up, the ecstacy bought and the happy I claimed from my stocks and I wasn't able to train.

 

Can this be reversed so I can be where I was prior to the live event? 

 

Tia

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please send me a chat message when you are back in Torn, we can resolve this over DM.

 

Thanks!

 

Edit: Handled over DM, credited 1 missing Ecstacy