Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat 3.0 keep loading

Started by xeven [2882789] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
xeven [2882789]

1

Yeah I know it keeps loading everday but a bit different today.

I awared the chat died around TCT 09:30~09:40. I refreshed the page for several times and done some trade but it's still not working.

 

2

Few minutes after 

I switched to Chat 2.0 and wanted to switch back but found out that my chat bar gone

 

 

my faction mate suggest me logging out and then logging in again also the dark mode

Chat bar did return so I switched back to chat 3.0, still dead

 

 

3

But I really cant read the dark mode so I switched back and following is the screenshots everytime I checked

 

 

4

 

Then the torn closed for a while

But I really want to reply the ms so I have nothing to do so here is the screenshot of my internet speed

 

 

5

When I got back it still not working

 

 

I turn off torntool and all script and reload the page still not working now (TCT11:13), so I click the post.
Will be a great help if mail me about what the 3 green dot is so I can tell them my chat room died

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Entire Torn was down for a solid 10-15 minutes, not just Chat. The issue has been resolved.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

If the chat is still down for you, that is something on your end. Chat is loading fine on your account. You can check Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off.