Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LOOKING FOR SPOUSE ;)

Started by Autumn [3888816] on in Properties.

1 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Autumn [3888816]

I’m a daily active player looking for a dependable partner who owns/rent PI and remains active regularly. I’m ready to pay all the upkeep fees involved, and I’m open to negotiating any conditions or terms you might have. Feel free to reach out to me in chat so we can discuss everything in detail.

 

Thankyou!