Hi.
I was stacking energy for a small jump. I had gathered 650 energy and went to take ecstasy to make my gym training more effective. However after immediately training at the gym, I noticed my stat gains were not what they were suppose to be. I quickly saw that my happy had not changed from the ecstasy use and checked the logs to see if I had actually used it, but I had a log confirming my use and a drug cool down timer also confirming it. I have attacked logs from the last jump and a similar jump using the same drugs and energy for comparison.
23:29:56 - 24/09/25 You used some Ecstasy gaining 4,300 happiness
23:30:10 - 24/09/25 You used 650 energy and 332 happiness training your dexterity 65 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by 1,392.97 to 22,119.70
16:01:23 - 22/09/25 You used some Ecstasy gaining 4,300 happiness
18:04:13 - 23/09/25 You used 650 energy and 324 happiness training your dexterity 65 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by 2,338.37 to 20,190.42
This jump was done on my phone and may be do to the fixes that were going on yesterday? I don't know, but I figured I should let someone know so this doesn't happen to other players with less resources who dump a significant portion of time or money into a jump at the gym. Thanks for any help or light you can shed on this issue.