Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

An AI future...

Started by Sweeney_Todd [27468] on in General Discussion.

48 replies · 974 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

So, a thought took me...

 

Heaven forbid your Sweeney dies, pushes up the daisies and joins the choir eternal, I know, everyones worst nightmare...

 

But with the rise of AI, could I request an AI took over my account, just for posting as I would, not attacking or training, what is the game rules regarding this, and should they change?

 

My collectible says I will be the last one here screaming into the night, so just planning ahead...

Bumbi [3177056]

f**king idiots can't even write their own forum posts these days  

 

I mean who even asked for your opinion? Like honestly who the f**ks cares

 

Sweeney knows his liver is due to give out any day now, but no AI can replace how absolutely insufferable he is

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

My liver is golden , really f**ks the doctors off...

 

Was just a thought, can't remember seeing it before, hence why I asked the question as I thought it was interesting...

Bumbi [3177056]

no one asked it before because we'd all be celebrating if you chose to log off

 

here's a thought, next time don't make a forum post all about you. you're just a shit version of MeanMike

 

At least he can be funny, when I see you I just think no one fucing cares

CockyNudist [2209950]

A century from now, Sweeney's AI will just post "" on every thread, and new forum posters will ask "What's wrong? Why do the other old bots work properly, but the sweeney bot is broken?" and then older players will just shake their heads sadly and then bounty them for daring to post in general discussion without at least 10 years of playtime.

Ygaria_Varr [2811829]

 

Bile won't replace the teal Bumbi; 

similar colour, but the tone's a bit off.

 

You'd better be hoping that AI can never replicate Sweeney; or every self-service checkout you go to 

in this world will be telling you to:

 

'Take your worthless crap and f**k off'.

 

Before refusing to give you any change 

and vomiting oil over your hooves.

 

The real Sweeney will be in the ether;

laughing his bloody head off.

 

Welcome to the future.