Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Quicker Nerves

Started by FlameBlez [3883057] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
FlameBlez [3883057]

I have an idea to make nerve replenish faster via education. It would be in the psychology education, it will reduce time to gain nerves by 20-30 seconds for each education. It will have 2-3 tiers, locked behind each other. This will make getting nerves faster, to be able to do more crimes in the time. As a new player, I think this could help early on to get more nerves for crime leveling. And if by any chance it isn't possible, it could also come from the donator status. It makes energy refill faster, but why wouldn't it also make nerves fill up faster. Personally, I feel that alcohol is a good thing, but it increases booster time, which can only go up until a certain limit. I felt like gaining energy was easier than nerves, which doesn't really make sense since it has a quicker replenishing time. Thank you, and I hope I didn't suggested something unnecessary