Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

graveyard

Started by Hooded_Prince [446561] on in Gambling.

2 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Grafiti [1557036]

Don't grave your post dude. It seems like a good bet now. I just hope it doesn't end on a draw lmao.

 

If it means anything, I blindly followed you, if I lose, I will not blame you, but if we win, I will be immensely thankful for giving such a great tip :)

Grafiti [1557036]

Oof, it ended in a draw, extremely unlikely for rugby but still a good bet regardless. I should have gone for +1.5 but oh well.